sábado, 26 de enero de 2008

Dexter



I’ve found out who the Ice Truck Killer is on the Showtime series “Dexter” that premieres on FOX next march. Knowing that the show was so good, I couldn’t resist watching it before it premiered. “Nandoguy”, on You Tube, posted every episode from seasons 1 & 2. The quality isn’t too good, but I prefer watching it there than downloading 300 mb episodes.

The orthopedist that fixes up Tony Tucci’s severed limbs is the Ice Truck Killer. Sorry.

Also, I found out who he was on the eighth episode, the episode before his identity was revealed. I feel a little disappointed by that. I don’t usually guess who’s the bad guy, and I think I found out because they made it too easy, maybe they’ve written a bad episode, or a faulty story arc.

But it’s possible I found out who he was because I’ve been having “Dexter” marathons since last Thursday. If you have to wait a whole week before a new episode, maybe your instincts don’t work as well.

Beware those who want to watch the episodes on You Tube, for they do not have subtitles.

And yes, it's been a while since I wrote a sentence in english. Almost five years.

No hay comentarios.: